Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update......

Monday~ Today my legs were very tired from the weeks workload and most likely the 90 minute spin class on Sunday. I taught my classes today and that was it!
Tuesday~ Spinning today. I can't believe I used to teach 2 back to back spin classes twice a week! I even did it when I was pregnant up until the last 2 weeks. Never again! I taught another cardio style class and then a toning class.
Wednesday~ I took the Pilates Plus class this morning-5:30am sure comes quickly these days. I went back to the gym to lift weights and had a very good cardio interal session. I did the step-mill ( evil) for 15 minutes, the elliptical for 20 minutes and then walked on an incline ( 12-15%) on the treadmill for 15 minutes.
Thursday~ I was up at the crack of dawn again this morning. That's hard to do 2 days in a row-especially if you don't get to bed on time. I did a run/walk today. My legs were so tired I should have stayed in bed to rest. I also subbed a spin class late morning. It was all hills for the most part..what was I thinking??!?!! I plan on taking it very easy Friday. Perhaps yoga or a nice light walk. Or nothing. I have my 5k on Saturday and want my legs fresh! I skipped running club tonight since it was only an easy 6 mile run. I attempted that on my own this morning. It was still nice to be home with the family tonight instead of out in the cold running with tired legs!
FIT TIP:
The amount of physical exercise that you exert during the day is one of the key ingredients to helping you get a good sleep at night. The more active your body is during the day, the more likely you are to relax at night and fall asleep faster. With regular exercise you'll notice that your quality of sleep is improved and the transition between the cycles and phases of sleep will become smoother and more regular. By keeping up your physical activity during the day, you may find it easier to deal with the stress and worries of your life.Research and studies indicate that there is a direct correlation between how much we exercise and how we feel afterwards.

NEW GIVEAWAY-on my other blog!


*http://fitnesscrazedmomma.blogspot.com/2009/03/snacktaxis-review-and-giveaway.html*

No comments: