Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thursday -speed session

It was raining cats and dogs!! It was a literal downpour during the speed session.
We tackled hills again. 10 times up. It was rough. I don't think the rain made it any harder though. I am just glad there was no snow! It was a very cold rain, but I was fine with that.
We ran about 6 miles with the warm up and cool down included.
The group was small tonight, but not any less motivating. Lots of cheering going on to help each other up that hill!
I am very glad that I thought to bring warm, dry clothes to change in afterwards. My drive home is not long, but it would have been miserable in those wet clothes.
I had no idea how wet I was until the run was over and the clothes were peeled off. There were huge puddles on the bathroom floor, as I had my clothes draped over the stall! They had to have weighed at least 5 lbs. Probably more I bet.
Good times! www
Friday~ I took the day off. It was kind of a forced ( but needed) day off. My son Miles decided to party from 12am-4am and wanted me to join in the fun! I was exhausted for the rest of the day.

No comments: