Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Monday~ I subbed another spin class today. I did some nice long intervals with standing runs and hills with a couple sprints thrown in the middle and end of the journey. I think it went over well. I then taught my regular classes at noon and 5:15pm. Later on I met my buddy Mary for a nice 6 mile run. We picked up our usual 10 minute mile pace to just under 9 minute pace ( avg. 8:53 min. mile) it was a chilly night, but the run felt good!
Tuesday~ I taught my spin class in the morning and another class at 4:15pm. I repeated the same Spin class I taught on Monday. I think I might have only done this maybe 5 times and I have been teaching Spinning for over 6 years. I just did not feel like making up a new class and it went over the well the first time so I figured I would do it again.

No comments: