Sunday, March 15, 2009

Update......

Wednesday~ Today was my weekly Pilates Plus class. This class really never disappoints! Later in the day I went back to the gym for the PX90 style class. This session was all plyometrics for 60 minutes. It was so hard--I loved it!
Thursday~ I subbed a spin class this morning. It was an interval style class.

later on I had my speed session with my running group. We always start the workout with a 2 mile warm up. After that the fun began.....today we had to run 5 miles at out goal race pace. I was nervous but also looking forward to seeing what I could do. As I have posted before I am not that good at directions ( navigation not following), so I was mostly freaked out about not going the right way. My goal for the 5 miles was to run each mile at a 7 minute and 40 second mile pace. I think I averaged a 7:45 mile pace. Not what I wanted, but I know that I still have about 8 weeks to get my act together!
Friday~ OFF!
Saturday~ Today I ran 14 miles with the running club. I kept a 9:48 mile minute pace. It was such a good run for me today. Next week I will be participating in my first 5k race in years.
Sunday~ I taught Extreme Spinning this morning. It's 90 minutes long and it was HOT in there. It was all strength today. We did not leave the hill for 75 minutes! Nice.

No comments: