Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Spinning and more spinning.....

Tuesday~
I did some high intensity cardio on the elliptical for 20 minutes before I met with my New Mom's class-- Healthy Minds, Healthy Bodies. I took them on the treadmills and had then do some tough intervals. After that we went to the group exercise studio and lifted some weights. They are a fun group--one lady got so hot that she took her wig off to cool down! I had to do a double take of the pile of hair laying on the counter.... ha ha!
Since I don't run anymore (arrgh!) I took the 6PM spin class; I am pretty much a regular here now since I have gone for the past 3 weeks in a row. It was a great class though. Marnie is a seasoned instructor that really knows how to motivate and puts on a great class every time. I am picking up some great tips from her too.

Wednesday~ I taught spin today. The class was OK. I was not too excited about how it went, but it's OK to have those days every so often--just not too much!
I might lift something heavy later on... not counting on it, but maybe!

No comments: