Thursday, September 16, 2010

Recaps galore!

I will try and recap my days of last week and this week:

Last week:

Thursday- I taught a class and then rode the road bike for 22 ish miles. It was fun!

Friday- taught Spin and did a little extra cardio after that.....

Saturday- I ran 14. 7 miles with the group. I love just jumping right into my long runs...ha. After that I met my crazy friend and we rode about 12 miles in the pouring rain. It was cold and not so smart.

Sunday- 2 mile walk/run with Amara. She rocks!

THIS WEEK:

Monday- Spin and Totally Toned.

Tuesday-40 minutes of cardio at the gym in the early AM and later that afternoon a 25+ mile bike ride in the awesome weather! This was my furthest ride to date! I would like to do one 40- 50 mile ride before I have to give up the wheels.

Wednesday- Spin class and 15 minutes of extra cardio. That's it. My legs were not as bad as I thought they would be from the evening bike ride on Tuesday. Good!

So there ya have it.....the condensed version.
Carpal tunnel stinks. I usually only get it when pregnant. I am not pregnant. I have been on the computer more so that is my best guess for the annoying flare up.

No comments: