Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Update......

Sunday~ Today was the last day in the 6 week Extreme Spinning class. It was a Race Day. What a race it was! 90 minutes of torture. Loved it! We spent a majority of the ride with our heart rates 85%-92%.....there were a few times when I thought I might hurl. Seriously. I guess that is what a real race might feel like though so I guess that feeling was a normal one to have. I went home after that and was pretty much useless the rest of the day.
Monday~ I taught Spinning at 10am...it was a strength, endurance class with some heavy hills that also incorporated speed. I should have taught an easier class the day after a Race Day for sure.Totally Toned was at noon.
Tuesday~ I made it to the gym for a Turbo Kick style class this morning. It was a really good class. The instructor is a little ball of energy and has a lot of followers that love her style. I am going to try to fit this class into my regular rotation in the coming weeks if possible. I taught Calorie Killer later in the day. I taught mostly kickboxing. I used some ideas I just learned from the earlier class as well as a few of the easier Turbo Kick combinations. We ended with decreasing sets of push-ups and body weight triceps dips from the floor. The class was complaining...so I know it was a good one!

Race Day:
10 days
249 hours
14946 minutes
896796 seconds
AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

kristy said...

It was a good class! My triceps are sore today and my left quad is still sore from Monday's class! I think I need to take the rest of the week off...