Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday!

I did my long run today! I wont be able to do it Saturday. I ran 10 miles with my marathon buddy. It was not too cold out until the last 2-3 miles. The sidewalks were so icy and snow covered I felt like a little old lady shuffling along! My whole body hurts from being so tense.
BUT, I am so glad I did it with a friend and not on the treadmill Friday night!
After that I was in no mood to do my full body circuit...but I did it anyway. Mainly because I was meeting my friend. I did a totally different slacker workout though. I also stretch a lot in between, during and after! I need a massage or a vacation or a massage while on vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say lets book a trip together to get those vacation massages. Although I don't think my workouts warrant one as much as yours do ;)

Tina