Monday, February 8, 2010

Recap of Sunday and Monday

Sunday and Monday.
Pretty much standard I think.
Sunday I did long intervals on the elliptical for 45 minutes and walked on an incline for 10 minutes. Nice and easy. I stretched for about 10 minutes.
Monday was Spin. I taught a strength interval today. There were no given recoveries today. I told the class to take them as needed! I let them make today their own. Some people love that, some hate it! Those that hate it feel they need more direction etc. I totally understand that. I am the instructor. I am there to tell them what to do! Or every once in a while I can guide them on their own and take their workout to where they want to go. It can be based on what their bodies are able to handle that day--or not handle for that matter. So anyway--like to hold a class like that every now and then. It's fun to see someslackers participants taking it way easy ( it's easy to spot at times) vs. the ones that are pushing to their max ( at times PAST their max). It was fun. People clapped. I was fine. Ha!
Totally Toned was at noon. We did a lot of giant sets of biceps and some fun things with the exercise bands today. Lots of frowns ( the good kind) today.
It was a good day.

No comments: