Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Refreshing Wednesday

I figured I would be DEAD tired today. I thought I would have to take it easy on myself (boohoo) during spin today..but nope!! It was a tough one and I did not slack!
Two (4) minute hills, a few short jogs with recovery, 2 segments of endurance (4 minutes each) and a nice 8 minute hill thrown in for good luck(ha). I never know how a class will go until we actually do it..and this one went well. It was a killer. I made a new CD and everything. A mix of musical styles..Black Eyed peas, Nelly Furtado, The Script, Gnarls Barkley, Eminem etc.
Ave. HR was 149..max was 175. I usually don't feel recovered during my Wednesday spin due to running on Tuesday evening. Either my fitness is improving or I did not work as hard as I thought last night! Oh well. I loved that I felt great today and last night too.
Totally Toned was at noon. Back/chest/Quads and 5 minutes of direct abs was the focus today. Me thinks they will be feeling it tomorrow.
Great day!

No comments: