Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday- Part II

Well......I kind of bagged out on my Cardio Sculpt class today! Don't get me wrong- I had a great workout planned, but decided my legs were about to get a beating at running club. I set up a cardio circuit and in between rounds we all did weights. I got a bit of movement in myself. It was still a great workout even though I usually save circuit for the half way point ( week 4) and not week 2! Needless to say I am very glad I set up a circuit.
The warm up today for running was 4 miles (for the advanced runner's--that's me I guess!) I was about 1 hour early to practice, so my buddy and I knocked out 2 miles to get them over with! We did those at about an 8:40 ish pace. We then headed to the track which was about 2 miles away. Our pace slowed to about 9 minute pace. We did the same workout as last week, but added a new exciting part ( sarcasm).
~(6) 150 meter sprints
~(3) 60 meter sprints
~(4) 120 meter sprints* new
2 mile cool down.

My legs ( who am I kidding---my WHOLE body is feeling this!) It was kind of exhausting, but I feel so good once it's all done. Next week we move up to some fun 800's.......

No comments: