Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Spinning and running. 8 miles to go!

Wednesday~ Is it Friday yet??
I am tired. Not the too much exercise kind of tired either- for real! I can't sleep kind of tired. It stinks.

I ran today! 3 whole miles on the treadmill before spin class. It was a 9:45 pace. 8 more miles to go for the week!

Spin was an oldie but a goodie. It was a repeating interval, only it got longer every time we started it. The first one was 3 minutes long, then 6, 9 and 13 for the last interval. The moves were:
flat road with resistance
climb
jumps
recover (always 1 minute long today)
I think the class went by fairly quickly and I got a few claps and "thank you's" today- I usually take that as a good sign.

I have a personal training client tonight and that's it.

On tap for tomorrow:
Spin class at 5:30 am (subbing)
Extreme HIT spin class at 7:15 PM -- 90 minutes of fun is what I like to call it.

No comments: